martes, 17 de enero de 2012

Elf paladin

This is the last add to my elf army for Warhammer Fantasy.
It´s a paladin miniature from ten years ago, more or less.
I like collect miniatures, historical, fantasy, sci fi... I have a very big bretonian army for fantasy, 10000 points, miniatures from 1994 to 2005. Also I have two more armies ready to play, skavens and empire, both, around 2000 points.
But, also, I have at least 1500 points of every armies for fantasy, high elves, chaos, undead, dwarfs...



To paint the model I choose an elf picture from a rpg, with a colour scheme very simple.
Blue, grey, black, and gold, and to make more dramatic the model, I painted some blood on the sword to give the elf a look, more, I don´t know, killer.


This is, the new general for my elves, and one of the best painted miniatures in my collection.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario